Our client has requested our assistance in the placement of their next Production Planner.
Reporting to the Materials Manager this person will be responsible for the following:
– Planning and prioritizing operations to ensure that production schedules are met with minimum delay.
– Working closely with the quality and materials/logistics department to ensure that product is being manufactured in an accurate and timely manner.
– Creating and modify a Build Scheduled based on customer demand and available inventory.
– Determining production needs (manpower, equipment and raw materials) in order to ensure that the manufacturing process runs smoothly.
– Schedule shifts in accordance to production needs
– Proven experience as production planner
– Excellent knowledge of production planning and quality control principles
– Working knowledge of MS Office and MRP/ERP systems
– Good at math and statistics
– Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
– Excellent communication abilities
– High school diploma; Further education or certification is preferred