We are currently recruiting for a 2nd Class Power Engineer/Supervisor Position. The position is located in Eastern Canada.
To qualify for this job you must possess at least a 2nd Class Power Engineer Red Seal and at least 3 years of experience in a similar role.
The company is willing to pay for relocation.
The desired Candidate will possess vast knowledge of the following:
– High pressure boilers, Electric generators,
– Computerized control systems,
– Pumps, Turbines, Diesel generators, PLC, DCS, CMS
Duties will include:
– The operation of control systems (automated and computerized) control systems,
– Inspection of plant equipment,
– Temperature, presume and fuel flow measurement
– Lubrication of machinery and its components
– Maintaining a daily log of operation reports.
– bilingual (English/French) is a definite asset
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.Power Engineer
If you have these qualifications please apply by email with cover letter and salary expectations to email@example.com indicating JOB ID #371 in the subject line or via our secure website at www.core-exec.com.
About Core Executive Consultants
We Recruit for Most Permanent and Contract Business Roles: These positions include management, executive, contract, permanent, president, vice president, CEO, CIO, COO, CFO, CTO, C-Level, accounting, accountant, finance, financial, banking, legal, sales, sales representative, sales rep, retail, marketing, advertising, brand, branding, account executive, national accounts, key account, engineering, engineer, project manager, information technology, IT, human resources, HR, logistics, distribution, procurement, buyer, supply chain. Food and Manufacturing industries are a particular strength. Call us at 519-679-CORE (2673).