Our client is looking for a hands-on, detail oriented DevOps expert with strong experience in Development Operations or Site Reliability Previous experience working with Java/J2EE is required. As a DevOps Engineer, you will engage with an experienced cross-disciplinary staff to configure, automate and test various innovative products . Ideal candidate will be responsive, flexible and able to succeed within an open collaborative peer environment.
-Design and implement build, deployment, and configuration management
– Build and test automation tools for infrastructure provisioning
– Handle code deployments in all environments
– Provide technical guidance and educate team members and coworkers on development and operations
– Consult with peers for feedback during testing stages
– Build, maintain, and monitor configuration standards
– Maintain day-to-day management and administration of projects
– Manage CI and CD tools with team
• Minimum 5 years of DevOps experience or in a similar role
• Programming in Java/J2EE Required
• Experience with both Windows and Linux Servers
• Hosting in AWS Preferred
• Hands-on experience with Bitbucket/Github and JIRA & Confluence tools
If you meet the job requirements, please send your resume in care of Job #1332 to email@example.com
We Recruit for Most Permanent and Contract Business Roles : These positions include management, executive, contract, permanent, president, vice president, CEO, CIO, COO, CFO, CTO, C-Level, accounting, accountant, finance, financial, banking, legal, sales, sales representative, sales rep, retail, marketing, advertising, brand, branding, account executive, national accounts, key account, engineering, engineer, project manager, information technology, IT, human resources, HR, logistics, distribution, procurement, buyer, supply chain. Call us at 519-679-CORE (2673).