Other requirements include experience with many databases and database concepts including Sequel (SQL). Web development / design experience and solving complex business requirements is a required skill for this role. Human Resource Management Systems (HRMS), Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Enterprise resource planning (ERP), Revenue Cycle Management (RCM), Mobile Client Application (ClientAPP). Vendor Management, People Management and Project Management / Execution experience is also required.
- Able to lead and manage teams and/or specialists on complex projects.
- Able to coordinate and execute application testing for complex applications.
- Leadership skills (in a technical and interpersonal capacity) to work with all phases of the application lifecycle from analysis, coding, to testing and implementation. Completes product technical design and prototyping, software development, bug verification and resolution.
- Develops and analyzes software products.
- Leads the implementation of new programs.
- Provides technical direction in the area of specialty on major products.
- Maintains web-based applications.
- Performs and supervises configuration and/or code fixes for documented defects, work as part of a collaborative team maintaining and enhancing multiple web applications.
- Promotes continuous improvement and takes complete technical ownership of fixes and change requests.
- Interfaces with business and/or system analysts to capture full requirements for change requests and defect resolution.
- Provides timely testing harnesses and documentation to support and facilitate the release of a high-quality product. Creates required technical documentation.
- Continuously learns and applies best practices for application superiority and increased application performance while able to write and maintain elegant, maintainable source code.
- Performs system analysis and programming activities.
- Provides technical/engineering support for new and existing applications from code delivery until the retirement of the application.
- Provides reasonable task and project cost/effort estimates.
- Ensures timely, effective, and quality delivery of software into production.
- Develops and tests applications based on business requirements and industry best practices.
- Adheres to documented departmental and corporate standards. May participate in the definition and documentation of standards.
- Assists in training and mentoring less experienced peers.
- Assists as needed to perform other related duties and special projects as required.
- Defines and measures obtainable goals for direct reports and management.
- Accepts other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or related work experience in related field preferred.
- 5 to 8 years’ experience in application management or similar coding experience as required for specific job function.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with D365 (preferably on both the CRM/ERP side)
- Previous management experience required (5 years).
- Willingness to work overtime is required.
- Occasional Travel Required
- Must possess ability to sit and/or stand for long periods of time.
- Must possess ability to perform repetitive motion.
- Weekend/evening/holiday work may be required depending on business need. Ability to work independently solving application software problems.
- Advanced knowledge and working experience in IT technologies
- Candidates must have a strong background, advanced knowledge and working experience in IT technologies, security architecture and system life-cycle phases are recommended.
- Possess Iterative Application Development Methodology Skills; Web Development Skills; Object Oriented Skills.
- Strong leadership, teaming/interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills are required.
- Drive for Results (Service, Quality, and Continuous Improvement) – Ensure procedures and processes are in place that lead to delivery of quality results and continually reassess their effectiveness to achieve continuous improvement.
- Communication – Proficient verbal and written communication skills. Willingness to share and receive information and ideas from all levels of the organization in order to achieve the desired results.
- Teamwork – Commitment to the successful achievement of team and organizational goals through a desire to participate with and help other members of the team.
- Customer Service Focus – Demonstrate a focus on listening to and understanding client/customer needs and then delighting the client/customer by exceeding service and quality expectations.
Apply directly, with resume, to email@example.com. Please Include IT Director in subject line.