Our client, located in New Brunswick, is looking for a responsible, Electrical/Instrumentation Supervisor to join their team.
Key Roles And Responsibilities Include
– Troubleshooting, repairing and maintaining mill-wide equipment and machinery
– Working days, nights or a combination of both
– Supervise, train, direct maintenance personnel
– The Applicant Needs;
– Demonstrated work history and a commitment to safety is a must
– A minimum of a technical Associate’s degree in the Electrical and /or Instrumentation discipline
– Supervisory experience, preferably in a unionized environment
– The ability to diagnose, repair and maintain equipment
Preference will be given to applicants who have five or more years of trade experience, hold a Journeyman’s Electrical license, have knowledge of Drives / PLCs / DCS knowledge or other Electrical certifications.Apply Now
Please apply by email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting to JOB no.1261 or via our secure career portal at www.core-exec.com
We Recruit for Most Permanent and Contract Business Roles : These positions include management, executive, contract, permanent, president, vice president, CEO, CIO, COO, CFO, CTO, C-Level, accounting, accountant, finance, financial, banking, legal, sales, sales representative, sales rep, retail, marketing, advertising, brand, branding, account executive, national accounts, key account, engineering, engineer, project manager, information technology, IT, human resources, HR, logistics, distribution, procurement, buyer, supply chain. Food and Manufacturing industries are a particular strength as well as Engineering in across all industries. Call us at 519-679-2673.