Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Our client in North Western Ontario is looking for an Engineering Professional for their Heavy Duty Industrial facility.
The Engineering Superintendent is responsible for:
– Plant operations budgetary management
– Providing leadership to the team and supporting the services department
– Long and Short term planning with respect to production demands
– Planning labour requirements,
– Meeting production plans and budgets
– Reviewing data and implement necessary changes to improve safety
– Productivity and lower production costs
– Assist with annual operating and capital budgets
– Assist with implementation of engineering projects and coordinate engineering needs with other departments during project implementation.
Applicants must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering with 5+ years of leadership experience.
The candidate must be proficient in the use of Excel, Word. Must also be knowledgeable in the use of modern CMMS systems.