Administrative Assistant/Office Manager
In this full-time, permanent, career opportunity, you will be responsible for providing a high level of administrative support to the COO of a dynamic, fast paced, and growing organization. As an Administrative Assistant/Office Manager, you will use your skills and experience to provide high level support while multi-tasking and prioritizing the work and needs at hand. If you are a polished, professional and motivated Executive Assistant who is seeking a new, challenging opportunity that allows you to use your skills with a top caliber organization in BC, then this may be the opportunity that you have been waiting for!
The Administrative Assistant/Office Manager Position may include but are not limited to:
• Provide high level calendar management with emphasis on proactive planning, scheduling internal and external client meetings including organizing logistics, agendas etc.
• Coordinate travel arrangements and prepare detailed itineraries (including national and international travel)
• Manage expenses, enter and process expense reports with accuracy in a timely manner
• Draft and prepare correspondence, reports and create PowerPoint presentations
• Collect and compile data
• Assisting with event planning and coordination throughout the year
• Provide periodic personal assistance/support to the team where needed
• Communicating with clients via phone, in-person and email; this includes receptionist related duties
• Perform various office administrative/coordinator functions; assist in the needs of a small office setting which can include but not be limited to, couriers, mail support, office supplies, facilities related tasks, etc.
What you need to be successful in this position:
University or College Degree in Business Administration
5+ years of direct work experience in an Executive Assistant capacity for a C-Suite executive as well as 2+ years as an office manager
Advanced skills in MS Office is mandatory (Word, Excel, and Power Point)
You are highly organized, detail oriented, and results focussed with the ability to multitask and thrive in a fast-paced environment
You are able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, prioritize high volume workload and meet deadlines for tasks/assignments
You are agile and able to pivot in a different direction smoothly and calmly when circumstances change unexpectedly
You have very strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively manage expectations
You are positive, enthusiastic, self-motivated, confident and resourceful
You have an endless supply of energy and are a team player with strong problem-solving skills
If you meet the job requirements, please send your resume in care of Job #1300 to email@example.com
We Recruit for Most Permanent and Contract Business Roles : These positions include management, executive, contract, permanent, president, vice president, CEO, CIO, COO, CFO, CTO, C-Level, accounting, accountant, finance, financial, banking, legal, sales, sales representative, sales rep, retail, marketing, advertising, brand, branding, account executive, national accounts, key account, engineering, engineer, project manager, information technology, IT, human resources, HR, logistics, distribution, procurement, buyer, supply chain. Call us at 519-679-CORE (2673).