We are seeking a Firmware Engineer (remote)
• Build embedded software solutions for wireless & DSP platforms, including:
• Wireless & DSP sample application development.
• System firmware development.
• Device driver and hardware abstraction layer development.
• Contribute to the design of our wireless & DSP platforms, software development tools, and system architecture, particularly from an embedded software developer’s point-of-view.
• Providing technical content for end-user documentation.
• Support for customer issues or requests.
• Bachelor’s degree in a relevant engineering discipline, preferably with specialization in embedded software, wireless communications, or DSP.
• 8+ years of experience in embedded software development.
• Interest or experience with any or all the following:
• Wireless communications & protocols, especially Bluetooth low energy and/or wireless audio streaming applications.
• DSP algorithms & implementation, especially for audio signal processing and/or medical applications.
• Experience developing embedded software to quality-driven processes or standards.
• Detail-oriented and quality conscious throughout the development cycle.
• Strong embedded software development skills with experience in embedded C.
• Interest in wireless, audio, and/or medical device applications.
Experience with technologies such as: Cygwin, Bash Shell Scripting, Synapse Wireless Networks, REST API, Cloud applications, iOS development, SVN administration, cable node, SNAP, SNAPPy, remote web access to administer devices
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Experience with scripting languages, preferably Python.
• Knowledge of Agile Software Development methodologies would be an asset
Please apply directly to email@example.comApply Now