Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Our client is looking for a methodical, detail-oriented, self-starter Hardware Engineer with experience in embedded product design and development. Previous experience working in a fast-paced design culture is required. As a Hardware Engineer, you will engage with an experienced cross-disciplinary staff to conceive and design innovative products. The ideal candidate will be responsive, flexible, and able to succeed within an open collaborative peer environment.
• Design and schematics capture of embedded hardware solutions using PCB Layout
• Support other engineers in design reviews, documentation, and hardware requirements capture
• Execute validation tests for both hardware and software revisions.
• Work closely with embedded software and firmware engineers to specify and develop board support packages and maintain legacy design.
• Generate product BOM and build prototype units.
• Validate hardware and debug issues.
• Develop automated test tools using Linux command line, scripting and Python.
• Mechanical or Electrical engineering with 2-4 years of experience as an Electrical Engineer, Embedded Systems Engineer, Embedded Hardware Engineer or related job titles.
• Experience with all aspects of board development, schematic design, layout, production, and manufacturing processes, generation of drawing packages and other technical documentation.
• Beneficial to have wireless IoT experience
• Experience designing hardware systems/products
• Demonstrated robust analytical thinking skills to investigate and resolve complex technical issues
• Knowledge of engineering practices and patterns for the full software/hardware/networks development life cycle.
• Experience with Low Energy Design methods
• RTOS Experience
• Mechanical design experience
Check out Additional Open Positions