Our client, a Canadian manufacturing company, near St. Thomas has requested our assistance in conducting a search for a Human Resources Generalist.
The Human Resources Generalist manages the day-to-day operations of the Human Resource office. The HR Generalist manages the administration of the human resources policies, procedures and programs. The HR Generalist carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: departmental development, Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS), employee relations, training and development, benefits, compensation, organizational development, and employment.
The Human Resources Generalist originates and leads Human Resources practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented, high performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity and standards, goal attainment, and the recruitment and ongoing development of a superior workforce.
The Human Resources Generalist coordinates implementation of services, policies, and programs through Human Resources staff; reports to the Human Resources Director, and assists and advises company managers about Human Resources issues.
– BS in Human Resources, Business Administration, Industrial Engineering or equivalent
– 3 years of experience in Human Resources as coordinator or senior HR generalist
– Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work and communicate effectively with people at all levels of the organization. Coaching and facilitation skills
– Strong organizational skills. Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks
– Mature and high level of responsibility. Ability to perform with minimal supervision.
– Strong interpersonal skills and ability to connect with people.
– Working knowledge of HR local laws and practices
– HR tools, database and spreadsheet savvy
– High level of energy, ability to energize others.
– Results oriented and strong customer service attitudeApply Now