Our client located in Northern Ontario is seeking our help in finding them their next Sr. HR Generalist. The successful applicant will be instrumental in ensuring a strong positive relationship with both the management and labour team.
Key responsibilities include:
– Participating in union negotiations
– Providing conflict resolution and performing follow-up duties
– Maintaining a thorough understanding of the Ontario Labour Law as well as union negotiations.
– Assisting in employee training
– Working with management and providing HR guidance, Develop solutions, programs and policies, resolve employee relations issues, conduct thorough investigations.
The ideal candidate will have a Bachelors degree in Human Resources or Business with a Master’s Degree or CHRP designation. We are looking for someone with at least 2 years of Labour Relations experience within a HR Capacity. Relocation is a must!
As one of the top consulting and executive search firms in our market, Core Executive Consultants is the choice of high end candidates. We focus on building relationships that earn an endorsement. Our recruiters work in six distinct practice areas: Engineering & Operations, Human Resources, Food Manufacturing, Health Care, IT and Finance & Accounting.
To gain industry insight and stay up-to-date on company news, follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.