Our client’s reputable and growing organization in the manufacturing industry seeking an HR Generalist with strong communication and organization skills.
For the self-motivated professional, they offer stability, room for growth, and excellent benefits in a positive work environment.
The HR Generalist will work with the HR team in managing development and implementation of HR policies and procedures; employment practices; colleague communications; performance and compensation planning; Halogen HRIS system administration; law compliance; and organizational development. Qualifications
• Seven to ten years of progressive leadership experience in Human Resources positions • Bachelor’s and/or Masters degree in Human Resources or related field
• Specialized training in Canadian employment law, compensation, organizational development, employee relations, and training preferred
• Senior Professional in Human Resources Certification (SPHR)
• Ability to formulate policy and develop and implement new strategies and procedures
- Prior HR experience within a manufacturing environment experience preferred
• Excellent communication skills, including influencing others and managing conflict • Excellent organizational skills, detail oriented, and self-directed • Demonstrates firm’s behavioral business and core values, exuding behavior that is aligned with firm’s culture •
Please apply today by submitting your resume and cover letter.Apply Now