Our client, a manufacturing company, in Windsor, Ontario has requested our assistance in conducting a search for a Human Resources Specialist to join their team.
The Human Resources Specialist coordinates implementation of services, policies, and programs through Human Resources staff; reports to the Human Resources Manager, and assists and advises company managers about Human Resources issues.
• Recruiting and staffing logistics;
• Performance management and improvement systems;
• Employment and compliance to regulatory concerns and reporting;
• Employee orientation, development, and training;
• Policy development and documentation;
• Employee relations;
• WSIB Management
• Payroll backup
• Benefits administration;
• Health and Safety
• BS in Human Resources, Business Administration preferred
• Minimum 3 years of experience in Human Resources as coordinator or senior HR generalist in a manufacturing environment
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work and communicate effectively with people at all levels of the organization. Coaching and facilitation skills
• Strong organizational skills. Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks
• Mature and high level of responsibility. Ability to perform with minimal supervision.
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to connect with people.
• MS Office, Payroll systems
• CHRL Designation an asset
We pride ourselves in placing Core Executives throughout North America. Cities include London, Toronto, Kitchener, Waterloo, Calgary, Edmonton, Detroit, Charlotte, New York, and Arizona.
We also have a great knowledge base on our site, Check out 5 Tips to Improve your Linked in Profile for your Job Search