Our client, a manufacturing company, in the Burlington area, Ontario has requested our assistance in conducting a search for a Human Resources Coordinator to join their team. This is a contract position.
The Human Resources Coordinator assists with implementation of services, policies, and programs through Human Resources staff; reports to the Human Resources Manager, and assists and advises company managers about Human Resources issues.
– Recruiting and staffing logistics;
– Performance management and improvement systems;
– Employment and compliance to regulatory concerns and reporting;
– Employee orientation, development, and training;
– Policy development and documentation;
– Employee relations;
– WSIB Management
– Payroll backup
– Benefits administration;
– Health and Safety
– College Diploma in Human Resources
– Minimum 3 years of experience in Human Resources as coordinator/administrator in manufacturing environment
– Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work and communicate effectively with people at all levels of the organization. Coaching and facilitation skills
– Strong organizational skills. Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks
– Mature and high level of responsibility. Ability to perform with minimal supervision.
– Strong interpersonal skills and ability to connect with people.
– MS Office, Payroll systems
– CHRL Designation, or working towards CHRL, an asset
If you meet the job requirements, please send your resume in care of Job #1326 to firstname.lastname@example.org
We Recruit for Most Permanent and Contract Business Roles : These positions include management, executive, contract, permanent, president, vice president, CEO, CIO, COO, CFO, CTO, C-Level, accounting, accountant, finance, financial, banking, legal, sales, sales representative, sales rep, retail, marketing, advertising, brand, branding, account executive, national accounts, key account, engineering, engineer, project manager, information technology, IT, human resources, HR, logistics, distribution, procurement, buyer, supply chain. Call us at 519-679-CORE (2673).