This job has been Expired
On behalf of our client who is a leader in the food industry, we are seeking a Human Resources Manager. In this role, you will be Reporting to the Director, Human Resources and you will provide leadership to the Employee Services Team in the development and execution of HR initiatives.
- Supervise and ensure the effective execution of the recruitment and orientation processes including ownership of the hourly labour forecasting tools
- Provide coaching to Managers on all salaried employee matters including the conducting of performance reviews, performance improvement plans, and providing timely performance feedback
- Act as HR business partner for people managers and salaried employees on all human resources matters and initiatives
- Execute and facilitate HR training and coaching initiatives for salaried and hourly employees
- Oversee and provide coaching/direction to a team of Human Resources Coordinators and the Recruitment Specialist in their day-to-day duties.
- Work with the Senior Human Resources Manager in developing effective strategies for improving overall employee retention.
- Work closely with all managers/supervisors to forecast, develop and implement cost-effective strategies for effective sourcing of candidates.
- Manage the development and execution of specific hiring goals, recruitment strategies, and tactics that responds to and meets business needs.
- Manage the end-to-end process of the hourly relocation within budget
- Support and coordinate (as needed), foreign recruitment initiatives
- Monitor effectiveness through key metrics tracking (applicant flow, cost per hire, retention, etc.) in supporting recruitment initiatives
- Define and implement process improvements, tools, and technology to enhance the recruiting process and deliver a superior experience for both managers and candidates
- Partner with International Recruitment Office to develop plans for Foreign Recruitment
- Establish solid external alliances and partnerships with staffing service providers to implement company-specific employment strategies
- Track, analyze, and report critical metrics as it pertains to their area of responsibility such as attendance, recruitment, turnover and retention
- Other duties as assigned
- Candidates will possess a Post-Secondary degree (preferably in Human Resources or a related discipline). A CHRL or CHRE designation
- Relevant experience will be considered a minimum of 7 years of demonstrated successful and progressive recruitment and labour relations in a fast-paced 2 or 3-shift production environment with 2 or more years of team leadership.
- High emphasis is placed on consistency with company values and strong proficiency in the following areas: Strong coaching, performance consulting skills, training, group facilitation, and team-building skills
- Strong leadership abilities with an emphasis on organizing, delegating, coaching, and development
- Thorough knowledge of provincial and federal employment & human rights laws and regulations
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage, organize, and utilize project management methodologies for single and multiple projects
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Ability to analyze data, identify trends and opportunities, translate these into clear and effective actionable goals while creating an environment of continuous improvement.