We are seeking an experienced Human Resources Manager for a growth-oriented client.
As the Human Resources Manager, you will support a great branding and user experience for employees, including:
- Continuous improvement of HR systems and processes, including workflow optimization, HRIS system management, and upgrades, and other people projects.
- Managing compensation, benefit, and wellness programs that support employee satisfaction.
- Managing day to day Human Resources operations
- BS or equivalent, in Human Resources or related field
- 7+ years of progressive HR experience within a manufacturing environment, including HR management, HRIS, employee engagement, administering benefit and leave programs, employment laws and regulations, and compliance and reporting
- Experience leading a Human Resources team of 5 or more
- Ability to work cross-functionally and partner effectively across multiple locations and geographies (global experience strongly preferred)
If you would like to apply this role, please email your resume to email@example.com, including HR Manager Toronto in the subject line.