Our client in the Burlington area is looking to expand their Software Development team with a passionate, curious and enthusiastic Java developer who is interested in growing with an essential business
You Will Be Responsible For
• Design, code, and test major features in collaboration with Team Members, Design Engineering, and other members of the development and technical team to deliver complex changes.
• Define, design, and implement, multi-layered object-oriented distributed software applications.
• Maintain and modify existing applications and conduct maintenance programming for existing software
• Fix defects and add new features to software.
• Debug and test software implementation.
• A Computer Science/Software Engineering Degree or Diploma or equivalent experience
• 3+ years minimum experience : Java, J2EE in a NT and UNIX Environment preferred
• Proven ability to work independently
• Preferable experience with XML and JSON
If you meet the job requirements, please send your resume in care of Job #1316 to firstname.lastname@example.org
We Recruit for Most Permanent and Contract Business Roles : These positions include management, executive, contract, permanent, president, vice president, CEO, CIO, COO, CFO, CTO, C-Level, accounting, accountant, finance, financial, banking, legal, sales, sales representative, sales rep, retail, marketing, advertising, brand, branding, account executive, national accounts, key account, engineering, engineer, project manager, information technology, IT, human resources, HR, logistics, distribution, procurement, buyer, supply chain. Call us at 519-679-CORE (2673).