Our client is seeking a proven Maintenance Manager in Mississauga, Ontario to provide continuous operation and reliability of all equipment and processes for this local manufacturing plant and maintain/coordinate production as one of the key suppliers to customers and to multiple sister plants in North America.
- All plant operations and equipment efficiency and reliability, setting and maintaining PM schedules vigorously, managing accountability of all process and maintenance technicians to meet daily goals
- Drive reliability engineering principles throughout the department to achieve daily productivity targets through committed maintenance, determine the root cause analysis of equipment or process problems and take corrective action, modify PM’s, etc .and coordinate with production schedules, maintain key equipment and machine parts to ensure rapid repair when required.
- Will work with capital projects engineer on implementations and upgrades etc.
- A major priority is Health and Safety in the plant and facilities, and the total reliability of plant processes for bottom-line results
- The new manager will achieve this through a team of technicians and tradespeople, a Reliability Engineer, maintenance supervisor, and maintenance planner/ scheduler.
- Technical Trade certification or Engineering Degree/Diploma with proven success through the ranks,
- Some reliability engineering experience,
- 5 years as Maintenance Manager in a process manufacturing environment. Solid understanding of computerized scheduling, and a continuous approach to plant floor maintenance for daily delivery of productivity,
- A history of efficiency through an accountable staff under your direction. Able to be a change agent and leader without conflict while ensuring production capabilities are a constant for the plant.
This is an excellent organization with a professional management team. A competitive salary and family benefits package plus bonus, plus future career opportunities locally or in other divisions.
Please submit resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line – Maintenance Manager MississaugaApply Now