Our client, located in Windsor, Ontario is seeking a very organized and professional Materials Manager to improve and direct the movement of production within their facility.
Responsibilities will include:
– Scheduling/Coordinating shipments in order to ensure an accurate recording of departure and arrival times.
– Act as a key catalyst for site-level improvement (Continuous Improvement and Sales Operation Planning).
– Sourcing and contracting of depots, handlers, and transport agreements
– 5 years of leadership within material procurement/shipping
– Experience working with Tier 1 automotive manufacturers
– Extensive CMS, ERP experience
– Exceptional time management, prioritization and follow-up skills.
– Strong interpersonal skills
– Thrives at a fast pace and handles stressful situations well.
If you meet the job requirements, please send your resume in care of Job #1403 to email@example.com
As one of the top consulting and executive search firms in our market, Core Executive Consultants is the choice of high-end candidates. We focus on building relationships that earn an endorsement.
Our recruiters work in six distinct practice areas: Engineering & Operations, Human Resources, Food Manufacturing, Health Care, IT, and Finance & Accounting.
To gain industry insight and stay up-to-date on company news, follow us on Linkedin.
Type of Executive Search / Recruiting Engagements: We work on retainer and contingency agreements depending on the complexity and confidentiality of the assignment. We place both permanent and contract employees.