We are currently recruiting a Mechanical Engineer to work in Eastern Canada.
To qualify for this job you need an Engineering Degree & Heavy Industrial experience with a focus on capital projects and major maintenance. Bilingual is an asset (French/English). The successful candidate will provide Engineering support to operations and maintenance and will have demonstrated ability to work under pressure and manage/prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
– engineering expertise and support to operations and maintenance
– planning capital & major maintenance projects and see them through to completion including supervision of outside contractors & working with external consulting engineers
– preparation and revision of drawings using AutoCAD
– planning & scheduling of projects/shutdowns
– Engineering degree and registration or ability to register with professional engineering association
– 5 years experience in heavy industrial or pulp & paper setting
– Fluent in French (oral & written – bilingual preferred)
– Computer proficiency, especially Microsoft PROJECT
– Strong organizational skills
– Flexible in terms of hours/availability
Competitive Compensation and Benefits
Please apply by email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting to JOB no.1248 or via our secure career portal at www.core-exec.com
We Recruit for Most Permanent and Contract Business Roles : These positions include management, executive, contract, permanent, president, vice president, CEO, CIO, COO, CFO, CTO, C-Level, accounting, accountant, finance, financial, banking, legal, sales, sales representative, sales rep, retail, marketing, advertising, brand, branding, account executive, national accounts, key account, engineering, engineer, project manager, information technology, IT, human resources, HR, logistics, distribution, procurement, buyer, supply chain. Food and Manufacturing industries are a particular strength as well as Engineering in across all industries. Call us at 519-679-2673.
Type of Executive Search / Recruiting Engagements: We work on retainer and contingency agreements depending on complexity and confidentiality of assignment. We place both permanent and contract employees. Call us at 519-679-2673.