Our client, a heavy-duty industrial manufacturing company located in Northern Ontario, has asked for our assistance in the finding of there next Mechanical Engineer.
The Mechanical Engineer will be responsible for improving and supporting existing product lines as well as the development of new products. They will be involved in the writing and implementing of engineering processes, project management and designing mechanical systems that may include hydraulics, mobile machinery frames, engine packages, controls, etc.
Duties and Essential Job Functions:
– Create engineering processes and procedure documentation along with Change Notices and Deviation Waivers
– Design, develop and test a variety of mechanical components, equipment, and machinery
– Perform project management reporting tasks
– Meet with management team to discuss design concepts, material suitability/availability and provide routine updates on various mechanical projects
– Strong oral and written communication skills
– Excellent problem solving skills
– Ability to works independently and prioritize tasks
Required Education and Experience:
– Recognized Degree in Mechanical Engineering (P.Eng preferred)
If you meet the job requirements, please send your resume via email, referencing job #1234 to email@example.com
As one of the top consulting and executive search firms in our market, Core Executive Consultants is the choice of high end candidates. We focus on building relationships that earn an endorsement. Our recruiters work in six distinct practice areas: Engineering & Operations, Human Resources, Food Manufacturing, Health Care, IT and Finance & Accounting.
To gain industry insight and stay up-to-date on company news, follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
Type of Executive Search / Recruiting Engagements: We work on retainer and contingency agreements depending on complexity and confidentiality of assignment. We place both permanent and contract employees. Call us at 519-679-CORE (2673) and have a look at our available positions at www.core-exec.com