We have an exciting opportunity for a Payroll and Benefits Coordinator with one of our clients located near Woodstock, Ontario. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the Payroll and HR team.
– Process bi-weekly payroll and remittances
– Prepare associate records in Time and Attendance, ADP and HRIS system
– Prepare T4 slips
– Other duties as required
– Degree/diploma in Human Resource/ Business or equivalent.
– Minimum of 4 years of Payroll experience.
– Strong problem-solving, analytical and organizational skills
– Detail oriented with high standards of excellence
– Excellent communication both written and verbal
– Capacity to prioritize multiple tasks and work well under pressure to meet specific deadlines
– A positive attitude and customer focused approach that will enable you to deal with challenging situations with integrity and empathy
– Proven time management skills
If you meet the job requirements, please send your resume via email, referencing job #1357 to email@example.com
As one of the top consulting and executive search firms in our market, Core Executive Consultants is the choice of high end candidates. We focus on building relationships that earn an endorsement. Our recruiters work in six distinct practice areas: Engineering & Operations, Human Resources, Food Manufacturing, Health Care, IT and Finance & Accounting.
To gain industry insight and stay up-to-date on company news, follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
Type of Executive Search / Recruiting Engagements: We work on retainer and contingency agreements depending on complexity and confidentiality of assignment. We place both permanent and contract employees. Call us at 519-679-CORE (2673) and have a look at our available positions at www.core-exec.com