On behalf of our well-established Automotive manufacturing client we are seeking a hands-on PLC Programmer with Robotic Experience.
The PLC Programmer is responsible to be part of end to end installation of new automated welding and assembly equipment
The successful candidate will have a minimum 4 years PLC Programming and robotic experience.
Preference will be given to candidates with SCADA Experience Responsibilities include:
• Execute all aspects of assigned projects including initial feasibility studies, equipment design, evaluation and selection
• Develop, evaluate and improve manufacturing processes
• Initiate and lead cost savings projects
• Work with with equipment suppliers in equipment /system proposals
• Strong troubleshooting in mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic, electrical and software controls areas
• Assist Maintenance department with troubleshooting, coaching and reducing equipment downtime.
If you have strong Robotic Programming and PLC Experience, are detail oriented, with exceptional organizational skills you may be a fit for this role.
If you meet the job requirements, please send your resume in care of Job #1179 to firstname.lastname@example.org
We Recruit for Most Permanent and Contract Business Roles : These positions include management, executive, contract, permanent, president, vice president, CEO, CIO, COO, CFO, CTO, C-Level, accounting, accountant, finance, financial, banking, legal, sales, sales representative, sales rep, retail, marketing, advertising, brand, branding, account executive, national accounts, key account, engineering, engineer, project manager, information technology, IT, human resources, HR, logistics, distribution, procurement, buyer, supply chain. Call us at 519-679-CORE (2673).