Our well-established fast paced manufacturing client is seeking a hands-on Process Automation Engineer with PLC Experience.
The Engineer is responsible for all of the design, functioning and performance of the electrical distribution networks, machinery and electronic communications, instrumentation and control systems equipment
The successful candidate will have a minimum 5 years Process Automation Experience
Preference will be given to P.Eng candidates with PLC Experience
– Execute all aspects of assigned projects including initial feasibility studies, equipment design, evaluation and selection
– Develop, evaluate and improve manufacturing processes and test any electrical failures
– Initiate and lead cost savings projects
– Work with with equipment suppliers in equipment /system proposals
– Familiarity with APQP and process FMEA
– Assist Maintenance department with troubleshooting, coaching and reducing equipment downtime.
If you have strong Electrical Engineering, PLC Automation experience and are detail oriented, with exceptional organizational skills you may be a fit for this role.Apply Now
If you meet the job requirements, please send your resume to Job #1372 to email@example.com
We Recruit for Most Permanent and Contract Business Roles : These positions include management, executive, contract, permanent, president, vice president, CEO, CIO, COO, CFO, CTO, C-Level, accounting, accountant, finance, financial, banking, legal, sales, sales representative, sales rep, retail, marketing, advertising, brand, branding, account executive, national accounts, key account, engineering, engineer, project manager, information technology, IT, human resources, HR, logistics, distribution, procurement, buyer, supply chain. Call us at 519-679-CORE (2673).