Our manufacturing client, a successful and thriving manufacturer in Eastern Ontario is currently seeking a Process Engineer for their growing and stable facility
Direct responsibilities include:
Execute and work on all aspects of assigned projects including initial feasibility studies, research and development of new products/processes
Develop, evaluate and improve manufacturing processes
Initiate and lead cost savings projects
Work with with equipment suppliers in equipment /system purchase and installation proposals
Strong troubleshooting in mechanical, industrial – plant/process related areas
Assist Maintenance department with reducing equipment downtime.
Candidates Must Have:
• Industrial or Mechanical Engineering Degree/background
• Process Improvement experience using Kaizen methodology
• Good to have SPC and troubleshooting experience
• An asset to have worked with Top Coat
• 3-10 years of industry related experience
• Incumbents in this job do not have people management responsibilities.
• Fully developed professional able to work without direct guidance or direction from others, preferred.
Qualified candidates are asked to apply directly to Core Executive Consultants
We Recruit for Most Permanent and Contract Business Roles: These positions include management, executive, contract, permanent, president, vice president, CEO, CIO, COO, CFO, CTO, C-Level, accounting, accountant, finance, financial, banking, legal, sales, sales representative, sales rep, retail, marketing, advertising, brand, branding, account executive, national accounts, key account, engineering, engineer, project manager, information technology, IT, human resources, HR, logistics, distribution, procurement, buyer, supply chain. Food and Manufacturing industries are a particular strength and have just rolled out a new Health Care division.Apply Now