Our well-established client located near Ottawa, Ontario is seeking an experienced leader within the heavy-duty industry to take on a Production Manager opportunity within one of their busiest facilities.
The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor of Engineering, a minimum of 10 years of progressive leadership within a unionized heavy-duty industrial setting (oil, mining, steel, pulp and paper, shipbuilding, etc.). Strong expertise in creating and improving processes and procedures as well as your ability to analyze and report on the facilities, monthly and annual key performance indicators, and industry trends are necessary.
– Degree in Mechanical Engineering preferred with strong lean manufacturing expertise
– 5-7 or more years’ previous leadership experience within a heavy-duty industrial setting.
– Effective leadership skills, with a strong focus on plant and business processes.
– Able to identify key issues; creatively and strategically overcome internal challenges or obstacles.
– A clear and solid understanding of personnel policies, practices, procedures, and other operational issues faced by the organization.
– Effective attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy.
If you meet the job requirements, please send your resume via email, referencing job #1376 to email@example.com
As one of the top consulting and executive search firms in our market, Core Executive Consultants is the choice of high end candidates. We focus on building relationships that earn an endorsement. Our recruiters work in six distinct practice areas: Engineering & Operations, Human Resources, Food Manufacturing, Health Care, IT and Finance & Accounting.
To gain industry insight and stay up-to-date on company news, follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
Type of Executive Search / Recruiting Engagements: We work on retainer and contingency agreements depending on the complexity and confidentiality of the assignment. We place both permanent and contract employees. Call us at 519-679-CORE (2673) and have a look at our available positions at www.core-exec.com
– High level of integrity, confidence, and accountability.
– Sound analytical thinking, planning, prioritization, and execution skills.
– A well-defined sense of diplomacy, including solid negotiation, conflict resolution, and people management skills.