Our industrial manufacturing client requires an interactive and approachable Production Manager who is committed to his/her team and who is an effective leader.
The PM will take full responsibility for all shop floor resources and staff, prioritize productivity targets, implement corrective actions to achieve these goals in order to meet quality, inventory, cost and delivery objectives.
In addition, the Production Manager will participate in strategic planning, capital and operating budgets, analyze and develop continuous improvement methodologies where needed, to integrate with the overall plant operations programs to meet daily/weekly etc. targets.
The manager will be expected to establish positive employee relations, do counselling, performance reviews, etc. while improving efficiencies through a continuous improvement approach to workflow with cross-functional teams. and provide Leadership development is key to strive for excellence and to prepare and mentor staff for future opportunities in the company.
In addition, the Manager will lead by example and have a strong shop floor presence able to direct and assist the staff in their responsibilities and reach their target goals. Your lean manufacturing and 5S expertise is key.
– 7-10 years in related processes
– 3-5 years in a management role with a proven track record of success (both product and people related)
– History of continuous improvement applications in either automotive parts industry, extrusion or packaging
– Demonstrated experience in waste/scrap reduction, Health and Safety leadership and scheduling of staff and inventory
– Strong leadership skills that make people want to work with you, and for you.
Apply directly by email: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job#1249Apply Now