Our client, a world class food production facility with plants around the country, is looking for an energetic individual to join their team as a Production Supervisor-Afternoon shift, in St. Thomas, Ontario.
This permanent position would be responsible for improving and maintaining a production line. Responsibilities would include:
– Supervise and oversee daily department operations
– Provide leadership to production and maintenance
– Responsible for cost improvement of the operations
– Lead the overall department efficiency
– Assist employees in meeting maintenance KPIs
– Focus on Continuous improvement of production lines
– Participate in the leadership and give input to the management of the site as a whole
– Responsible for safety and quality standards being maintained
– The successful candidate will have at least three years of supervisory experience in a similar environment as well as above average communication, leadership and coaching abilities.
If you meet these requirements, please your resume via email, referencing job #1410 to firstname.lastname@example.orgApply Now