We are assisting our valued client, located in Brant County in a search for a top automotive Production Supervisor. If you are a leader and mentor, are able to work rotating days/afternoons, and can multi-task while meeting deadlines, we’d like to hear from you!
– Oversee production personnel: resolving concerns, reviewing performance, motivating and maintaining morale, maintaining discipline and employee training in accordance with Company policy.
– Manage the daily operations of the production line, ensuring customers’ production schedules are met within the required quality specifications at the established production targets.
– 5 years of supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment
– Proven ability to train, motivate staff
– Post Secondary education in a related field preferred
– Supervisory experience in stamping/welding preferred
– Mechanically inclined
If you meet the job requirements, please send your resume in care of Production Supervisor 1002665 to firstname.lastname@example.org
We Recruit for Most Permanent and Contract Business Roles : These positions include management, executive, contract, permanent, president, vice president, CEO, CIO, COO, CFO, CTO, C-Level, accounting, accountant, finance, financial, banking, legal, sales, sales representative, sales rep, retail, marketing, advertising, brand, branding, account executive, national accounts, key account, engineering, engineer, project manager, information technology, IT, human resources, HR, logistics, distribution, procurement, buyer, supply chain. Call us at 519-679-CORE (2673).
Type of Executive Search / Recruiting Engagements: We work on retainer and contingency agreements depending on complexity and confidentiality of assignment. We place both permanent and contract employees. Call us at 519-679-CORE (2673).