Our client, a world class food production facility with plants around the country, is looking for an individual with a background in Engineering, Business, Food Science or equivalent to join their team a Production Supervisor.Apply Now
This permanent position would be responsible for improving and maintaining a production line. Responsibilities would include:
– Supervise and oversee daily department operations
– Provide leadership to production and maintenance
– Responsible for cost improvement of the operations
– Lead the overall department efficiency
– Assist employees in meeting maintenance KPIs
– Focus on Continuous improvement of the packaging line
– Participate in the leadership and give input to the management of the site as a whole
– Responsible for safety and quality standards being maintained
– The successful candidate will have at least three years of supervisory experience in a similar environment as well as above average communication, leadership and coaching abilities.
If you meet the job requirements, please send your resume via email, referencing job #1258 to firstname.lastname@example.org
As one of the top consulting and executive search firms in our market, Core Executive Consultants is the choice of high
end candidates. We focus on building relationships that earn an endorsement. Our recruiters work in six distinct practice areas: Engineering & Operations, Human Resources, Food Manufacturing, Health Care, IT and Finance & Accounting.
To gain industry insight and stay up-to-date on company news, follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
apply by email to email@example.comApplication Link
Type of Executive Search / Recruiting Engagements: We work on retainer and contingency agreements depending on complexity and confidentiality of assignment. We place both permanent and contract employees. Call us at 519-679-CORE (2673) and have a look at our available positions at www.core-exec.com