Our valued client, located in New Brunswick, is looking to fill a Production Supervisor position.
Are you a hands on individual interested in working in a fast-paced environment? Then we need to hear from you!
• Responsible for the safety, quality, performance of production crews
• Daily performance reporting, safety audits, scheduling
• Work with maintenance department to improve production and production efficiencies
• Established safe work procedures, safety and accident investigations, safety meetings, employee training
• Improve production and efficiencies
• Ensure company policies regarding safety, production and quality control are followed
5 years supervisory experience in manufacturing, pulp/paper, heavy industrial, sawmill setting
Relevant post secondary training
If you meet the job requirements, please send your resume via email, referencing job # 1359 to email@example.com
As one of the top consulting and executive search firms in our market, Core Executive Consultants is the choice of high end candidates. We focus on building relationships that earn an endorsement. Our recruiters work in six distinct practice areas: Engineering & Operations, Human Resources, Food Manufacturing, Health Care, IT and Finance & Accounting.
To gain industry insight and stay up-to-date on company news, follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
Type of Executive Search / Recruiting Engagements: We work on retainer and contingency agreements depending on complexity and confidentiality of assignment. We place both permanent and contract employees. Call us at 519-679-CORE (2673) and have a look at our available positions at www.core-exec.com.