Our client, a world class food production facility with plants around the globe, is looking for an individual with a background in Mechanical/Electrical engineering or Food Science to join their team in the role of Production Supervisor.
This permanent position would be responsible for improving and maintaining a production line.
Responsibilities would include:
• Supervise and oversee daily department operations
• Provide leadership to production and maintenance
• Responsible for cost improvement of the operations
• Lead the overall department efficiency
• Assist employees in meeting maintenance KPIs
• Focus on Continuous improvement of the packaging line
• Participate in the leadership and give input to the management of the site as a whole
• Responsible for safety and quality standards being maintained
The successful candidate will have at least five years of supervisory experience and bring to the role a Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or Food Science. You will need to have above average communication, leadership and coaching abilities. Experience working with high-speed automated packaging lines is a must.
If you have the above qualifications please apply directly by email to email@example.comApply Here