Our client in the Greater Toronto Area is seeking our immediate assistance in the placement of their next Production Supervisor.
Reporting to the Plant Manager the Production Supervisor will be responsible for providing a strong work ethic and accountability to his/her team. He/she will work with Production Control and Scheduling personnel to promote daily production activities, implement set-up and process systems, manage and assist staff to strive for both production goals and quality to ensure on-time customer delivery. In addition, the Supervisor will set up/maintain operations efficiently, oversee documentation, manage waste/scrap, and champion a continuous improvement approach in all daily activities for the department.
This permanent position would be responsible for improving and maintaining a production line. Responsibilities would include:
– Supervise and oversee daily department operations
– Provide leadership to production and maintenance
– Responsible for cost improvement of the operations
– Lead the overall department efficiency
– Assist employees in meeting maintenance KPIs
– Focus on Continuous improvement of production lines
– Participate in the leadership and give input to the management of the site as a whole
– Responsible for safety and quality standards being maintained
– The successful candidate will have at least three years of supervisory experience in a similar environment as well as above-average communication, leadership, and coaching abilities. Meat processing experience is an asset.
If you meet these requirements, please your resume via email, to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Production Supervisor – Toronto
We pride ourselves in placing Core Executives throughout North America. Cities include London, Toronto, Kitchener, Waterloo, Calgary, Edmonton, Detroit, Charlotte, New York, and Arizona.
We also have a great knowledge base on our site, Check out 5 Tips to Improve your Linked in Profile for your Job Search