We require a Production Supervisor with two or more years leadership experience in a manufacturing setting
What You Will Do:
– Support all company safety initiatives, conduct weekly safety walks, enforce all safety policies, ensure all employees are trained in safe work procedures, submit hazard and spill reports as required.
– Participate in weekly 5S and monthly world class audits, maintaining the housekeeping checklists and coordination of continuous improvement activities.
– Support all quality training to ensure all required material and tools are available to support first time quality.
– Lead the manufacturing cell by coordinating the daily paint cell meeting with a focus of achieving the goal of 100% build in station requirement. Present the results and corrective action based on weekly review of the cell metric results. Ensure active participation from the supporting department of quality, manufacturing engineering and the material group.
– Maintain the production schedule through the coordination of both in station and out of station requirements to ensure customer schedules are met, scheduling of overtime as required and cross training employees.
– Three to Five years previous supervisory experience in a fast paced manufacturing environment
– Paint knowledge in automotive and robotic
– Lean Manufacturing experience
– Superior interpersonal, problem solving and communication skills
– Superior computer and organizational skills
– Demonstrated ability to mentor others, and ability to work well under pressure
– Goal orientated and motivation to achieve tasks within set timelines