Our valued client, located in Oakville, is looking to fill a Program Manager position.
– Lead the program teams to deliver engineering/cost/quality and timing
– Develop and use program timing plans to match internal and external customer requirements
– Control, track and report program status throughout the program life
– Define workload and resource requirements in conjunction with functional departmental managers to deliver programs efficiently.
– Establish and build effective customer interfaces
– Ensure all relevant company procedures are followed throughout the program life cycle as outline in the company Quality Manual.
– Provide monthly program metrics including support data and problem resolution.
– Help develop processes and procedures to improve efficiency and maximize effectiveness of the team
– Manage content of ADVP / APQP process including all customer reporting
– Communicate the purpose and results of all significant customer meetings / visits etc.
– To highlight the identification of new ideas / business development opportunities within the customer
– To maximize the value added of the company on each customer program ensuring the commercial business case is strong throughout the development process.
Education and Experience:
– 5 years program management and 5 years engineering experience in automotive
– Experience with injection molding, paint and assembly
– Experience with GM and or Chrysler
– Valid passport and be able to travel in U.S. and Canada
If you meet the job requirements, please send your resume in care of Job #1215 to firstname.lastname@example.org
We Recruit for Most Permanent Business Roles : These positions include management, executive, contract, permanent, president, vice president, CEO, CIO, COO, CFO, CTO, C-Level, accounting, accountant, finance, financial, banking, legal, sales, sales representative, sales rep, retail, marketing, advertising, brand, branding, account executive, national accounts, key account, engineering, engineer, project manager, information technology, IT, human resources, HR, logistics, distribution, procurement, buyer, supply chain.