Our reputable, family oriented and growing food processing client is seeking to add to their sales team in Essex County with an strong food produce sales executive. You will have a strong combination of of food sales experience in food manufacturing and a commitment to integrity and accountability.
– Dedication and accountability for prospecting activities to build a strong sales pipeline with retail clients
– Prospect new customers to promote sales and travel to new accounts as necessary (15%-30% travel required)
– Willingness to attend trade shows and follow up with prospects promptly
– Continue to build strong relations with current clients and ensure long-term satisfaction
– Prepare and present marketing materials for prospective clients
– In depth understanding of food manufacturing with a preference for produce expertise
– Prepare and present proposals/quotations and supply contracts
– Responsible for dollar value forecasting by month/quarter
– Actively participate in sales meetings/marketing review meetings and general procedural reviews as it applies to business development and the sales department
– Responsible for accurate and timely feedback of market information
– Respond to inquiries from customers and follow up on customer complaints or returned product issues
– Prepare all client communications and correspondence working closely with cross functional teams
– Assist accounting department with credit and collection issues
– Assist the sales department and management team to ensure sales department processes are streamlined for efficiency.
– Stay current on knowledge of company’s products, policies and ISO procedures
– Minimum 2 – 5 years of related food sales experience in manufacturing
– University Degree or Community College in related field an asset
– Competitive, entrepreneurial drive to achieve results and provide quality products to customers
– Proven ability to win business and grow accounts
– Proven ability to manage multiple accounts
– Excellent computer skills in Microsoft based applications
– Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills required
– Excellent multi-tasking and planning skills
– Possess good judgment and able to solve customer problems and initiate procedures to streamline future communications
– Strong attention to detail
– Valid drivers license and ability to travel as required
If you meet the job requirements, please send your resume in care of Job #1324 to email@example.com
We Recruit for Most Permanent and Contract Business Roles : These positions include management, executive, contract, permanent, president, vice president, CEO, CIO, COO, CFO, CTO, C-Level, accounting, accountant, finance, financial, banking, legal, sales, sales representative, sales rep, retail, marketing, advertising, brand, branding, account executive, national accounts, key account, engineering, engineer, project manager, information technology, IT, human resources, HR, logistics, distribution, procurement, buyer, supply chain. Call us at 519-679-CORE (2673).
Type of Executive Search / Recruiting Engagements: We work on retainer and contingency agreements depending on complexity and confidentiality of assignment. We place both permanent and contract employees. Call us at 519-679-CORE (2673).