Our well established client is seeking a Senior Maintenance Supervisor for their growing operations. If you enjoy a fast paced challenging environment and come from a strong Maintenance background in an Automotive Manufacturing background, this role might be for you
Responsible for all production equipment and processes. Assist in resolving production issues, promote lean manufacturing principles, and oversee PM Programs. Manage a group of trades.
• Plan, organize and lead shift operations for both on and off shift
• Manage Departmental Budget, actively involved with cost reduction – assure inventory control, purchase invoice approvals in place
• Conduct Preventative, Predictive and Repair Maintenance to meet Production Targets
• Analyze machine downtime and identify and correct mechanical problems
• Conduct and manage a preventative maintenance program.
• Provide technical advice & assistance to maintenance personnel, contractors etc.
• Assist in developing procedures and standard maintenance practices
• Train personnel in performance of job tasks.
• Knowledge of applicable mechanical codes, standards and regulations.
• Trades background, millwright or electrician license is ideal
• 10 years of experience in an industrial/automotive manufacturing environment, with a minimum 4 years supervisory experience
• Demonstrated success leading in a team focused environment
• Demonstrated skills: Management/Supervisory, Due diligence
If you meet the job requirements, please send your resume in care of Job #1216 to email@example.com
As one of the top consulting and executive search firms in our market, Core Executive Consultants is the choice of high end candidates. We focus on building relationships that earn an endorsement.
Our recruiters work in six distinct practice areas: Engineering & Operations, Human Resources, Food Manufacturing, Health Care, IT and Finance & Accounting.
To gain industry insight and stay up-to-date on company news, follow us on Linkedin and Twitter.
Type of Executive Search / Recruiting Engagements: We work on retainer and contingency agreements depending on complexity and confidentiality of assignment. We place both permanent and contract employees. Call us at 519-679-CORE (2673) and have a look at our available positions at www.core-exec.com