Our client, multiple award winner of the Emmy Technical Award a is looking to expand their Software Development team with a passionate, curious and enthusiastic Senior Software developer in their Audio/Video Streaming team who is interested in growing with global organization
You Will Be Responsible For
- Design, code, and test major features in collaboration with Team Members, Design Engineering, and other members of the development and technical team to deliver complex changes.
- Define, design, and implement, multi-layered object-oriented distributed software applications.
- Maintain and modify existing applications and conduct maintenance programming for existing software
- Fix defects and add new features to software.
- Debug and test software implementation.
• A Computer Science/Software Engineering Degree or Diploma or equivalent experience
• 5+ years minimum experience : C++, C++ 11 in a LINUX Environment
• Proven ability to work independently and work with highly scalable applications
• Demonstrated experience working with internet protocols and networking protocols such as TCP/IP.
• Audio and video frameworks experience is a bonusApply Now
If you meet the job requirements, please send your resume to email@example.com
We Recruit for Most Permanent and Contract Business Roles : These positions include management, executive, contract, permanent, president, vice president, CEO, CIO, COO, CFO, CTO, C-Level, accounting, accountant, finance, financial, banking, legal, sales, sales representative, sales rep, retail, marketing, advertising, brand, branding, account executive, national accounts, key account, engineering, engineer, project manager, information technology, IT, human resources, HR, logistics, distribution, procurement, buyer, supply chain. Call us at 519-679-CORE (2673).