Our client in the Hamilton area is looking to expand their Software Development team with a talented, curious and enthusiastic developer who is passionate and interested in growing with a global organization
You Will Be Responsible For
• Leading multi-departmental projects creating solutions relating to user experience, architecture, implementation, testing and maintenance of both web and mobile software applications.
The Software Developer is responsible for designing, debugging code with required documentation that meets Company goals.
• Delivering the best possible quality, on-scope and on-time; and
• As requested, support and collaborate with various team members in a global team.
• A Computer Science/Software Engineering Degree or Diploma or equivalent experience
• 3+ years minimum experience : HTML5/CSS 3, Angular or similar frameworks
• Must have a good understanding of software development life cycle and quality process
• Experience with requirement gathering, design, coding, testing and deployment process of mobile and web technologies
• Proven ability to work independently and to learn by example
• Highly desired: Experience with XML and JSON
If you meet the job requirements, please send your resume in care of Job #1315 to email@example.com
We Recruit for Most Permanent and Contract Business Roles : These positions include management, executive, contract, permanent, president, vice president, CEO, CIO, COO, CFO, CTO, C-Level, accounting, accountant, finance, financial, banking, legal, sales, sales representative, sales rep, retail, marketing, advertising, brand, branding, account executive, national accounts, key account, engineering, engineer, project manager, information technology, IT, human resources, HR, logistics, distribution, procurement, buyer, supply chain. Call us at 519-679-CORE (2673).