We are currently recruiting for a 1st or 2nd Class Stationary Engineer to work in a rural setting near Sudbury, Ontario. Relocation assistance is negotiable.
To qualify for this job you must possess either a 1st or 2nd Class Power Engineer certification. Preference will be given to those with experience working in a heavy industrial experience.
The desired Candidate will possess vast knowledge of the following:
– High pressure boilers, Electric generators,
– Computerized control systems,
– Pumps, Turbines, Diesel generators, PLC, DCS, CMS
Duties will include:
– The operation of control systems (automated and computerized) control systems,
– Inspection of plant equipment,
– Temperature, presume and fuel flow measurement
– Lubrication of machinery and its components
– Maintaining a daily log of operation reports.
If you meet the job requirements, please send your resume via email, referencing job # 1120 to firstname.lastname@example.org
As one of the top consulting and executive search firms in our market, Core Executive Consultants is the choice of high end candidates. We focus on building relationships that earn an endorsement. Our recruiters work in six distinct practice areas: Engineering & Operations, Human Resources, Food Manufacturing, Health Care, IT and Finance & Accounting.
To gain industry insight and stay up-to-date on company news, follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
Type of Executive Search / Recruiting Engagements: We work on retainer and contingency agreements depending on complexity and confidentiality of assignment. We place both permanent and contract employees. Call us at 519-679-CORE (2673) and have a look at our available positions at www.core-exec.com