We are a Southwestern Ontario Executive Search firm that is expanding and have gone exclusively remote. We work with a variety of clients across Canada and the Northern United States.
We currently require a Technical Recruiter to allow us to handle our current high volume of job orders and further expand in the IT executive search space, client business development, candidate screening and submissions.
We will provide client leads, membership in an international recruitment association, social networking tools training, and advertising support. We currently have job leads and job orders available for you to work on. We can not currently support all the roles that have become available and require a mature individual who will be comfortable with self management. An individual that desires flexibility including the option of working within the corporate office or sharing their time between a home office and company office.
This position will be desirable for those seeking high commissions and who possess competency, confidence, and character. This would be ideal for someone who has already developed their experience and business knowledge and is looking for a new opportunity in a more flexible environment. Perhaps you have already built a successful sales career in another industry and would like to take your sales skills and use them in a new field.
We welcome both entry level and experienced professionals who have been successful in their field of expertise including real estate, corporate recruiting, industry specific sales management, or who have been recruitment professionals in the past and would like a new challenge. Someone who has been out of the job market due to family commitments but has a business/sales background may find this an excellent career choice as work/life balance can be easily structured to meet your needs.
This opportunity offers extremely high commissions (straight commission structure with high percentages on all sales). If you want to control your own time and future we want to hear from you.
• Responsible for IT recruitment throughout
• Recruit technical, strategic and middle level staff for IT
• become part of the designated social media team and receive LinkedIn training.
• Wrote and post technical jobs
The successful applicant will have background in business to business sales (within a technical field would be helpful)
– Broad business knowledge and background
– Excellent telephone and computer skills
– Entrepreneurial spirit – desire to generate a impressive income based on ability to build business and service accounts
– Organization and follow up skills
– People and networking skills
– Dedication, tenacity and enthusiasm are essential
– The desire for a flexible schedule that offers both family balance and opportunity for a successful career.
Please apply directly to this advertisement online or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted